Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ironman Countdown - 5 sleeps to go

This morning was my last run before heading to the west. It has been raining non-stop here in Canberra so I was rather amazed that I had a dry run with even some blue sky. I'm pretty sure my achilles has sorted itself out at last so that is an added bonus.

I really like running. As much as I enjoy time on my bike or in the pool, running gives me the most pleasure (and pain!) Running with an iPod is a relatively new thing for me. In the past I couldn't do it because I tried to run to the beat! But it has been my friend for a while now.

I tracked down some statistics via iTunes and here are 10 of my top rating running songs!!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=735A0986E14A8ECA

I'm on the plane tomorrow so updates may not be forthcoming for a little while!

DJ Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment