Wednesday, March 28, 2018

World Wide Woozle special edition

Hi everyone,

This is a one song edition and it's a ripper.

George has released the band's latest single and video clip; "Tiny Tin Town". I won't kid you; many, many hours and months of work went into getting this track and video to where it is now. Hats off to George, Tim, Dylan and Dougal.

Check it out here: https://vimeo.com/259137287

Tingha in Northern New South Wales is the Tiny Tin Town. As many of you know, we toured there with the band a couple of years ago. 

For me, the experience of playing music there and interacting with the local community the beginning of a life changing journey. And whilst the lyrics of the song are very much George's, they are words I'd use to describe the place.

So, have a look and a listen. See if you can spot me doing my best to look like I should be playing with The Angels and marvel that Brownie (bass) didn't fall off that log.

The band has moved on with a new lineup and you can still follow them at https://www.facebook.com/junksculpture/

As for me, I've still only got two decent songs recorded for my EP but I've started working on new ones so maybe I'll release it this year!

Rock on,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment